Copyright JohnIrons 2017
John Irons was born in the North Cornwall Town of Wadebridge in the year 1963.
In 1994 he married and moved approximately 6 miles to a very small hamlet on the edge of Bodmin Moor.
He has two daughters. By day he works as for the local Council as a Structures Asset Manager and by night he dreams of a better life.
He had no desire to put pen to paper until Christmas 2009 when a number of personal circumstances forced a rethink of where his life was going. The storyline was developed during that Christmas period and the book was started in the January of the new year and finished in July.
The cover artwork and other illustrations (mainly on this website) were also created by John using 3D graphical applications, another of his interests.
‘The Book of Absolute Grace’ is the first of possibly three Pre-
Despite heroic efforts his marriage disintegrated in 2015 and he has now returned to Wadebridge to recover and reset his life.
Ten questions to the Author:
1. Favourite Music/Musician -
2. Favourite Book -
3. Favourite Film -
4. Favourite TV show -
5. What’s good about where you live? -
6. Three people i would invite to dinner (dead or alive) -
7. I’d like to be stranded on a desert island with Nikki Wong from ‘6Teen’. She’s a cartoon character, which admittedly is pretty sad but, there would never be a dull moment that for sure!”
8. I’m very good at -
9. I’m very bad at -
10. In another life i would like to be -